These are some of the other benefits of mulching your tree:
- Mulch helps retain moisture in the soil and keep the temperature of the roots moderated
- It helps improve the soil structure, aeration, and drainage
- 2-4" of mulch helps reduce weed growth and germination.
- Organic mulch decomposes into the soil, enriching it with nutrients essential for the health of the tree
- Mulch rings provide a barrier zone from lawnmowers and other mechanical tools that could injure trees
- Mulch can also help your yard look great. It gives a nice, clean, and cared-for look.
The Hoppe woodchip pile. There's no shortage of mulch at Hoppe! We deliver and spread mulch in all quantities.
Please call us at 414-257-2111 to get a quote on mulch for your yard.